+ Reply to Thread

Thread: feet fetish

Punkness

feet fetish

Slms I would like 2 fynd out wat to do. Iv been married 4 3 months en my hubby is sooo weird. He is crazy about my feet. Its like tats d fav part of my body 4 him. If we go out or afta work wen I return he'll remove my shoes n smell my feet en rub them. Even tho they have a smell he says he loves the smell. Its really crazy I tink? Is this normal? He expects me to rub my toes all ova his face lol like I duno its too weird. How do I get him outta this?

Banned
    Be Thankful your hubby has a fetish for "your" feet and not someone Elses. You still in the Honey Moon phase.Im sure it will soon pass over.

wife_for_ages

in re: foot fetish

Be thankful that he loves you - smelly toes and all. There is nothing wrong if he likes your feet. Indulge him - he is fantasizing about his wife. It can only be healthy for your marriage.

Unregistered
    U so lucky my hubi likes to get strait into d action u have such a loving husband who worships your feet. Would drive any women crazy having their feet fondled.advice pleasure him and make him spend on loads shoes ;-) keep hold of him its so cute he likes the smell my hubi tels me to wash my feet sometimes en they are nonexistent for him :-(

Unregistered
    If your hubby likes ur feet after a days work when they smell his totally devoted en in lovr with you. Sister you can take advantage of this man :P. My hubby has d same problem a man at your feet is gold they such romantic lovers compared to other guys. Theyl do anything to be intimate even if it means them making istinja for you. And you'd be crazy if you don't get wet when he makes lovve to your toes they get so excited hehehe ;P

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments