+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wife is being very selffish

Banned

Wife is being very selffish

Slms, Im married for 14 years, And it seems as if we as a couple a drifting apart. We are not as Intimate as before, Some say I need to take my wife for a test, She may be Bi Polar- She gets very moody, especially after her period. She don't want to have anything to do with me?
    I dont want to divorce her as we have 3 kids.

Unregistered
    Perhaps she needs to see her gynae. I become terribly moody either before or after my period (this never happened to me before) and it's due to ovarian cysts which are causing an imbalance in my hormones. I become someone I don't know - I snap at my husband and the kids, I become extremely irritable and I just want my own space. It's really a hard situation for a woman as she is truly not in control of her emotions at certain times. Shukr, my husband is understanding and when I go a bit crazy he actually tells the kids not to take me seriously and I'll be fine in a couple of days. Don't be hard on your wife, perhaps it is hormonal. Allah keep you united and put love and understanding between the two of you.

ameenah

moody

Being bipolar has nothing to do with mood swings. Maybe she is just a moody person.

Unregistered

Not selfish

Have you tried talking to her parents, or some senior people, maybe she not interested in you anymore, there are always two sides to the story ,

Unregistered
    some ladies hav bad vibes frm the birth control tabs as well..best 2 visit da gynea&go 4 couple counselin..inshalah things come together again..dont wait &allow emotions 2 tire uguys out, act now! If the time comes wher u realy hav 2 save the mariage uguys mite b too exhaustd 2 try..

Unregistered

mrs anon

I agree pcos does make u have terrible mood swings n she could b dis way due 2 her hormones, I agree take her 2 c a gynea I don't think she's delibrately being selfish

Banned
    Thanks for the replies.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments