I did pick up something interesting first few months, but you have to give some people a chance, I figured maybe she just needs time to settle and relax, then also in the early stages where I realised, OK something is wrong here and I wanted out, I was stopped, I was told that it will come right and I do not blame anyone who told me that because of course people want to see a happy home and then even when she was pregnant, I was struggling, and to be honest wanted to even end it then, but that was not really an option and would not have been a good thing to do, mind, I was always going to look after the kid even if we divorced then, so again, we waited for things to come right, tried with each other, but nothing, after that, the kid was born, and that just changed everything, I think for a few years after that even if I wanted to leave I would not have been able to, only because of the child, they become your everything and you do not want to put their life's at any risk of any unhappiness, even now I feel the same, but the child is getting older now and things are still so difficult at times. That's basically where the better part of 6 years went, in between there was separation and divorce was almost certain but again we gave it another go, and now, here we are again.