+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fantasies

Unregistered

fantasies

Salaams everyone i need your advice please. Im 34 and married. i do love my husband alot but i do have a problem. Although im married i tend to have sexual desires and fantasies of wanting to be with other women. I do fantasize alot and yes i know its wrong and its a big sin to think about other women in a sexual way. What can i do to stop these feelings. Please dont judge me or pass negative comments because once again i do know its wrong to think this way.please do advice me as to what i can do

Unregistered

maybe

These thoughts are possibly from Shaytaan so try reciting ta'awuz when they pop in your head.

Unregistered
    arrange a threesome with your husband

Unregistered
    wish i had a wife like you. please be my wife

Unregistered
    If these thoughts are impacting on the quality of your life and affecting relations with your spouse, consider counselling, especially if you fear that these thoughts will lead to infidelity.
    If not, don't give too much import to them, the more you dwell on them, the more anxious you will feel and so on.
    Everyone fantasizes, it's not abnormal.

Unregistered
    Firstly don’t ever go to the gym change room until you’ve overcome this.

Secondly don’t get yourself for it. You have your reasons for your attraction and you will have to deal with it. Inbetween, try and focus on your hubby during coitus. Look at him and become fully aware of his masculinity. This way you will feel all of him and pretty soon each time you are intimate you will associate such feelings with hubby. Remember men can make you feel things other women can’t. Focus on that first and then open yourself up to everything else about hubby. Before you know it this fantasy you have will be gone. Before all of this make sincere intention that all you will be doing is to overcome sinful thoughts, that Allah guide you and grant you the ability to overcome your secret desires. This way every step you take will be sawaab for you in addition to your sawaab for being intimate in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments