+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unhealthy intimacy

Intimacy

Unhealthy intimacy

"I've been married for 1.5 years and im 36 years old. my husband is 34. we don't seem to have a healthy intimate relationship.. I've googled it but don't really know what is healthy and normal. is once a week normal?
    "

Unregistered
    When you talk to people honestly I find the norm is more like once a month if you're lucky. People like to portend is better, but tally is few and far between

Halalvixen

Few times a week

Honestly, if you arenít having sex AT LEAST once a week, there is a problem.
    I feel like thereís a huge wedge and distance between my husband and myself when we donít have sex for a couple of days.
    So I believe to not have sex for a month at a time, is going to be very detrimental to your relationship. And guys biologically need to release every couple of days, so if you arenít satisfying him, he is most probably doing it himself and might be very tempted by women outside the home...

Unregistered

Unhealthy intimacy

You're only married for 1.5 years. It's practically still the honeymoon stage. You should be intimate at least once a week.

Unregistered
    Definitely not normal , been married for 7 years and still intimate atleast 6 out of 7 days a week.You need to talk to your partner and find out whats going on .

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments