+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aalima

Unregistered

Aalima

In our town we have Aalima's in purda who feel there is nothing wrong to look at men.. Y r u in purda if u aren't following laws of purda? U don't want men to see ur face yet u looking at there's, run to ur window to look at men? U r loud when in public.........
    What is happening to this world n society what example are we to the future generation.....

I also noticed it here in durban, its shocking to see them carrry themselvs worse then girls who don't cover up

miss M

scary!

wlsmz,

that is hectic.

maybe they are not educated in the right forum or mixing with wrong company.
    parents should not take it for granted that if their daughters are in madressa the whole day, with large numbers of girls, that they are in good hands.
    that is often a platform for alot of mischief to occur. i read an article about the way in which females should be educated, and it was said, the best way is to have small groups of girls of about 5 or so. because the larger the crowd, it becomes more of a social gathering, and they start to get influenced by their peers very easily. it was also said, that this is dependant on the individual though, so some people might not be influenced at all by their peers, whereas others might do everything and anything to please and "fit in" or seem cool, because they feel everyone is behaving in that fashion. maybe because they all are from the same community so they all know each othere and dont want to stick out, so they do whatever the other girls in their class are doing. i dunno, but all we can do is make dua for them and for ourselves for protection against our naffs IA.

i do think the forum in which education is presented is important.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments