+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No cycle

Unregistered

No cycle

Salaams

I have never had a regular menstrual cycle.....i am overweight and have not had a cycle for over a year now....is there anything i can do to bring on a period naturally?

JzkAllah

Ammenorrhoea or absent menses can have many causes and so it is important that you consult with your Dr and gynaecologist to make sure that there is no serious underlying cause.

However, being overweight can result in irregular or absent menses. it is important to following a healthy eating plan and lose weight as well as exercise regularly. Eating 'heating' foods such as garlic, ginger, cinnamon, chili may help increase the metabolism and stimulate your menses. There is a product called menoherb which is usually prescribed in the treatment of menopause but also has emmenogogue activities which means that it will help bring on your period. In conjunction with this i always prescribe livotibb as this will help with the metabolism of hormones.
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

Unregistered
    Try acupunture and chinese herbal treatment - would recommend ziyad vally in Lenasia. Also have lots of green tea and increase your vitamin B intake. It helped me Alhamdulillah.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments