+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Husband infertile

unregistered

Husband infertile

Nanima, is anyone out there whose husband is going through male infertility or is there any male out there with infertility? How do you handle it? What would you describe the feeling as? We are currently going through it and I feel emotionally drained. ..I am working 3 jobs and yet we can't use anything to spoil ourselves as medical bills for fertility are exorbitant. ....if people out there can just give me words of courage or hope as I am very negative that anything would work for us and he is due for his third procedure this year (3 procedures in the span of one year) I just feel nothing will work and as a result I get depressed and frustrated. ..maaf for the long post but I just need any good words as we don't have any support. ..jiaa

Unregistered

allah knows best

Salaams allah knows best . We got a child after 7 years or marriage. When we stop medications .left the city from the busling life. Started eating home food as there was no take aways halaal did not exist where we were. And we tried not to hurry and leave in allahs power. We got a beautiful girl.. sad after kids 7 years the parents got div. What a gem of a kid but what bad fortune. So dont keeping pushing ask allah. And there is hakim medication. And avoid stressfull life. Its life allah knows best

Unregistered
    After 10 years of trying to have kids,my gynae asked my husband to get tested. He was diagnosed with Infertility. He was so heart broken. But we always said everything was In the hands of the almighty. After a check up with the urologist, he was diagnosed as having a varicocele and took the brave decision to an operation to fix the problem. Two months later we were pregnant and now we have a beautiful baby girl. A point to note is that we were patient and left our destiny in the hands of the creator.it was also 10 years of pain, tears and emotions and also 10 years of prayer/dua. After his operation, we took it easy and didn't think that anything would happen. It was really the most enjoyable intercourse we ever had , no stress, no goals, no trying conceive. So turn to the almighty, give charity, sponsor an orphan and enjoy each other. Everything comes when the time is right. And if it doesn't. Make Shukr that you have each other and enjout your life together. Good luck.

Unregistered
    After 7 years TTC and 2 miscarriages alhamdulillah I am now 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. I was diagnosed wid pcos and had a 4cm cyst drained n then removed. My husband was said to be sub-fertile. I am totally terrified of western meds and so after reading a book called "How to get pregnant" by dr Zhai avail on kalahari I started searching for a Chinese medicine doctor. I found 1 and started traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture in April last year. Within a month I was expecting after my last miscarriage in 2010! Unfortunately we were unaware that I have a blood clotting problem and the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. After a d&c and another 3 months of treatment here we are! Allah is all powerful. Please try to get that book or else search the internet about tcm and male infertility. It can be treated.

Unregistered

Stay positive...

After 2 years of actively trying to fall pregnant my husband submitted his sperm to be tested and it was found that he was infertile. We remained positive and through the help of a Vitalab he was given medication. After 3 months of medication we tried ivf (icsi) where each egg removed was injected with a sperm. With all praises to God we fell pregnant on the first try. Yes it was nerve wrecking and we were anxious. It's costly but was worth it , there were sleepless nights and restless days whilst waiting and wondering. However we remained united and motivated each other. Also, we accepted that ultimately the decision lay with God on whether we are to have a child or not. It made us stronger in our marriage and we were also open to adoption should ivf fail. Today, we have a sweet baby. It makes us appreciate him just that bit more. My advice is that as hard as it is to 'stay positive' even when things are looking bleak you and your husband need to be there for each other. He's probably feeling depressed and feels like he's letting you down, you might be feeling like there's no hope and the expenses are piling but you both need to remain as a team and find encouragement from each other. There is hope, medicine has advanced so much that there's more than likely a solution. I wish you the very very best and God willing I hope your and your husbands dream to become parents is realised...

Unregistered

its not all its cracked up to be

be gratefull u cant have children. ask my parents,they have 3 sons, and love to remind us everyday how much of a burden we are. you better off without kids.

Unregistered

Above poster is correct

My uncle is a Moulana and was diagnosed with infertility a very long time ago but then had 2 girls via 2 very expensive IVF's. I remember him and my aunt give the girls the best of things and raise them nicely but they where a big burden to them. After all the hardships they went through, he regrets having them because 1 has become Murtad and the other is on the verge of marrying a Hindu. Everyones circumstances are different so just make dua Allah does not burden you, Ameen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    be gratefull u cant have children. ask my parents,they have 3 sons, and love to remind us everyday how much of a burden we are. you better off without kids.
    Only a child can say something so stupid.

Once a person becomes a parent everything in the world changes. Every heartache that your children put you through is worth it.

May Allah grant pious, healthy, beautiful children to all those who are trying to have kids.

Unregistered

fertility forum for muslim women

There are many forums for fertility support but none catering for muslim women

Fertility is a very stressful and emotional time for a woman

This forum is to support,advise and help each other who are

*contemplating going through any type of fertility..(be it clomed, ivf or icsi etc)

*Or are presently going through fertility

*Or have been through fertility

May Allah accept our duas and grant us healthy, pious, obedient offspring who are the coolness of our eyes
    Ameen

All posts and comments are anonymous..register any username

Download the tapatalk app

Search: muslimahsnfertility

or search:

http://muslimahsnfertility.freeforums.net/

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments