We're a close family. We have always done everything together and we always look out for each other. But all that's changed. My sister got married a few years ago to her 'sweetheart'. Since she got married, infact from before she got married, we noticed some personality changes. Initially we dismissed this as pre wedding jitters. But its been a few years now and from having a wonderful close relationship with my sister, its now a superficial one. She seems so wrapped up in her new life. When I try and initiate activities with her, she often declines and her excuse is always 'I'm married now, things are different'. I don't buy this nonsense. She is married to a successful man and they seem very much in love. I do however worry if the relationship doesn't have a toxic element. My sister was an attractive and ambitious woman prior to getting married. She is now overweight and is nothing like her former self I'm so concerned that she has serious health issues, or there is something else that is contributing to these changes. Talking doesn't help, she gets aggressive and thinks I have an agenda against her. I feel like I've lost my best friend, and I feel like if I don't do something soon, her health is going to get worst. Her husband seems to be enabling her weight gain and talking to him doesn't help either. I'm so worried. Please advise.