Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/archive/index.php on line 456

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4161
Book Review Aaaarrgghh Spider Lydia Monks [Archive] - Nanima Network Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Book Review Aaaarrgghh Spider Lydia Monks

Nanima
14-12-2013, 11:22 PM
  My son really enjoyed this book. He couldn’t stop screaming*Aaaarrgghh Spider for days after his sister read the book to him. My son said he liked the pictures in the book. Do you like spiders? My son says no Are you scared of spiders? My son says yes How many legs does a spider […]

More... (http://www.nanima.co.za/2013/12/book-review-aaaarrgghh-spider-lydia-monks/)