PDA

View Full Version : piously confused people

piously confused
25-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Has anyone encountered piously confused people,I noticed a trend on some alimas(note the word some) they very strict on their parda,I admire that,but then their actions are totally oppopsite to their dressing,they keep their faces covered from all males but want 2talk to every male and so excited 2 admit their close to this guy and that guy.then something like exercise classes women only with music is forbidden,but throwing birthday parties for their kids are a must.also they make sure they take their kids to evry barney,smurf and show possible,they updated with al the trends and brands are very important.now I'm not jealous,just see this as contradictory 2 what they claim in their dressin n words of bein so pious
.Also some knw all the latest movies and all tv series are downloaded on their laptops,u can get any episode from them.yet they try 2 make u feel crap for not bein as pious,n are not shy 2tell others not 2follow ways of the west.not what's confusin isn't bday parties,tv series smurfs etc all from the west.how would u react 2such a person if u had encounter some1 so full of themself?I knw no1 is perfect and islam is perfect,not the people.bt 2 b so outspoken n thnk u ryt and selective in what u do and proid to admit it,makes me wonder...any opinions welcome as well as how 2handle such people.

nanny
27-11-2013, 11:56 AM
I do agree with your observations piously confused, you have chosed your words perfectly amd you coudnt have said it better. These are individuals who choose to make us non -pious people look like we are not in the position to understand what is right and wrong, yet these people openly preach about birthdays being haram , but plan extravagant birthday parties, not forgetting justifying their kids wanted a cake and party and they just could not say no, how hypocritical, people like this honestly make my stomach turn,they are the so called holier than thou wanna bes.

Nanima
28-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Let us leave judgements on who is pious and who is not pious to the master of the day of judgement. We are asked to enjoin good and forbid evil. So if you see someone acting contradictory either discuss it a good way to see what they have to say about it. if you don't want to do that then at least make dua for the person. Allah at the end of the day only knows who is pious or who is not. So let us leave all that to him.