PDA

View Full Version : foreigners in south africa

Unregistered
29-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Salaams to all you wonderful people out there. Im wondering what is going on in this world. Y are our young n innocent girls being trapped by foreigners....is it love, looks, money or what?...For what its worth here's my story....

I married a foreigner and was happily married for the past 5.5 years alghamdulillah....2 wonderful children ...a wonderful successful life for 5 years and 5 months, until my world came crumbling down. I remember the 6 th month of the 5th year when my husband kept getting phone calls. He lied always and I never got to know truth until 3 months after. His family wanted him back home to Pakistan and not knowing this, they wanted him to come back to his 'wife and 8 year old child' ..... Before my marriage, my family did back ground checks and this n that n gave me the go ahead n blessings... I was happy, we were happy. Its a whole year now, im settling slowly, moved away overseas where I have family n a strong support system, very hard at times, kids are torn, esp my older child, was very close to him. He has not contacted us for 9 months now. If I knew he was married, I would have never went forward with this relationship. I am a grown woman, but my kids will never understand. Unfortunately they are suffering n its killing them....
What I actually want to say to our girls....please be careful....do proper checks n references on foreigners. I believe Allah has a plan for me, I just haven't found it yet. They are charmers, sweet talkers n sweep U off ur feet till one day U wake up n its all gone. Please be careful....shukran, barakallah aameen....