PDA

View Full Version : worried and anxious

Anxious
28-11-2012, 12:30 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ
I'm a 31 year old female. Have been on the pill off and on for about 10 years now. I discontinued it a month ago hoping to fall pregnant again اِنْ شَاءَ اللَّه آمــــــــــين . I've already a 10 year old girl. How long will it take to fall pregnant again and what are my chances? Shukran

Unregistered
28-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Doctors say it takes a year to fall pRegnant afTer taking the pill Also both u n hubby shoUld take omega and stamINagro, and maKe lots of dua, and do it wwhen u ovulating this is usually 10-15 days from the start of your period, yyou get ovulating Tests from tHepHarmacy

Unregistered
28-11-2012, 05:26 PM
All in Allah's hands, make dua n stop the pill, I fell pregnant bout a month after leaving the pil..... But we all diff. Women are norm more fertile after their menstruation.

All the best

Dr Joy Saville
30-11-2012, 09:08 AM
You may conceive very easily or it might take some time for this to happen. It can take between 12 to 18 months after using the pill to conceive. But this result varies and differs among women. Make sure to eat a well balanced diet, and get regular exercise as this will be beneficial to your reproductive health. Also do not stress and worry about conception as everything happens in the Almighty's perfect time. If you have a 28 day cycle, then ovulation usually happens around day 14 where day 1 is the first day of your menstrual period. Having intercourse at 1-3 days before ovulation can greatly increase your chances of falling pregnant. You can find the fertility tests at your pharmacy or you can buy the scopy (reusable) at www.getpregnant.com.