PDA

View Full Version : Where is the love?

Angry Wife
04-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Anon Post: Y are our men so unappreciative! ! ! ! Women have soft ♡'s, we try n do everythn in our reach to make thm happy. Whn we cook good food for them thy just eat n drop on the lounde suite, if it isn cricket its soccer. Whn do thy give their wives X. Whn we xpress our luv to them thy give us blank looks. I certainly didn marry to be a maid who cleans n cooks the entire day n none of my efforst get acknowledged #angry wife

Unregistered
04-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Slms.. Think of men as little boys in bigger bodies.. They are very simple creatures and they have no telepathic abilities. If u want ur hubby to show appreciation, u've gotta tell him. The worst thing that happens in a marriage is when spouses start taking each other 4 granted. Tell him how u feel and inshaAllah he will make the effort to praise u and help out more often.

Just an observation, I think its so important 4 women to raise their sons to be good husbands. If we spoil our boys and don't allow them to do any work in the house including a simple thing like taking their plate to the sink after they r done eating..then they will carry on with that behaviour once married. Its a vicious cycle.

Unregistered
05-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes very true ! I am not sure how we can reform the grownups.( If we can call them that ) but we can begin paving the way for the future. We should teach our sons compassion for people and humans , respect, more importantly they should be taught that to express love to your wife is not a sign of a lack of masculinity. All they need to do is to follow the ways of our beloved Nabi SAW - he did some of his own chores and was generous in his displays of affection to children and to his wives. REMEMBER : A MAN WHO TREATS HIS WIFE LIKE A PRINCESS SHOWS THAT HE WAS BROUGHT UP IN THE ARMS OF A QUEEN !!!

Unregistered
05-07-2012, 10:13 AM
People n humans !!! Eish. Its either auto text. Or it was me getting worked up n texting furiously !!! Meant animals n people. Hehehe. I'm still gona blame auto text ;p