View Full Version : Risky pregnancy

12-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi Dr Saville

Could you please recommend an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist that specialises in monozygotic monoamniotic twins in the JHB. area. I was told that it would possibly be a complicated pregnancy and will have to be managed by an expert team.

Dr Joy Saville
13-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I do not know of a ob/gyn that specializes in Momo twins but I can refer you to an excellent ob/gyn that could possibly help you. Dr Natalya Dinat, in Parkhurst. Her number is 0114478131

All the best