PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Compares To A MothersTouchSometimes I miss you it hurts too much,There is not

Nanima
12-05-2013, 04:57 AM
From Ali Cassim (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004722164529):

Nothing Compares To A MothersTouchSometimes I miss you it hurts too much,There is nothing that compares to a mothers touch.You were the best friend I ever had.Because they took you, now I am mad and sad.Some days I canít think of anything but you.Some days I forget your really gone it canít be true.Nothing compares to a mothers touch.Her love undying, it never costs to much.They always say a mother knows best.But mine she put me to the test.A mother touch is what I miss.Her sweet and gentle good night kiss.The lullabies she sung each night,each was perfect in their own right.They took you from me I know daddy misses you.I canít believe youíre gone, it canít be true.Someday I will see you again and itíll be like oldtimes.All those silly useless rhymes.Nothing compares to a mothers touch.Her love undying, it never costs to much.They always say a mother knows best.But mine she put me to the test.A mother touch is what I miss.Her sweet and gentle good night kiss.The lullabies she sung each night,each was perfect in their own right.I walked down the street a crowd in the road.A load of cars and an ambulance, this scene unfolds.I pushed my way to the front saw you lying there.With blood in your beautiful brown hair.A tear rolled down my cheek.You were on your way home from a week away, aweek away.You left me at the front door telling me youíd see mein a week.Now I have the feeling of being incomplete.Now we are but a family of two.Itís just me and daddy without you.I will keep singing like your song bird.Carry on with your world that you left me.You told me I could be big as I wanted to be,but it wonít be the same without you.Nothing compares to a mothers touch.Her love undying, it never costs to much.They always say a mother knows best.But mine she put me to the test.A motherís touch is what I miss.Her sweet and gentle good night kiss.The lullabies she sung each night,each was perfect in their own right.Nothing compares to my mothers touch.Mommy I really miss you so much.The tears wonít stop falling.And Daddy is still calling,calling out my bluff.He can see through me, but not like you could.To hide from you I would have had to have been madeof wood.

More... (http://www.facebook.com/339910482739/posts/10151506333667740)