PDA

View Full Version : Wife ignoring me - Killing me softly

Nanima
25-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Salaam Nanima, post as non. I need advice on what to do to make my marriage work. I been married 5yrs now, the first 2 years was wonderful and we had many fun times together. During the last 3 years, it changed. The fun stopped and I get ignored and rejected. I love my wife dearly, not sure how she feels about me. My wife does not show any affection towards me. I show lots of affection and sur...prise her with gifts. This lack of affection from her is killing me inside. It seems to me that there could be someone else in her life. She spends most of her time on BBM and ignores my messages. I give her all the love and get none in return. Does this mean that she has another person in her life as I feel like a total stranger when I'm with her. Please advise what I should do. divorce is the last thing on my mind, but if thats what she wants then I will be okay with it, as this is killing inside daily.

rocketgirl
28-06-2012, 02:28 AM
There must be a reason that ur wife has turned cold. You wou need to address these issues with her and tell her how u feel and how it is weighing you down! At the end of the day, you are in a marriage that is about 2 people and both of you should maintain that!

You should try to get away for weekend to address all areas that are problematic! After that is ressolved, you can be on a smooth road again!

Men need to realize that women get bored, or vice versa and to always keep the relationship going you need to work from both sides. Weekend get aways from family can do a great job.

Do not think about divorce as it is a painful process.You do not deserve this!By ur wife ignoring you simply means that she is craving for ur attention but at the say time she is doing it immaturely!

Get the the problem, address it, and move on from there!

Unregistered
06-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Its amazing we all v spouses that don't show us the love n affection that we long for, somewhere along the line we chose the wrong 1s my spouse also dsnt give me all the love n attention I seek for. May Allah open their eyes n hearts towards us I.S.A

Unregistered
08-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Check her bbm messages. I am not telling u to be suspicious of her but be wary of the fact that there is a lot nonsense going on with bbm. She could be chatting to a male friend which cud be the issue. My wife and I have a policy; we both chat on our bbms but both us know the contacts and the content of the chats. We trust each other but do not underestimate satan.