PDA

View Full Version : is this normal?

Unregistered
03-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Married 4 2 years now but everytime we are intimate with each other my wife doesn't reach orgasm. We've tried diff positions longer time but nothing helps. Is this normal. Please advise

Unregistered
04-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Try stimulating her with foreplay, get her totally aroused & then proceed with intercourse, hopefully she'll reach an orgasim, also maybe ask her if she has any fantasies she'd like to xplore

Unregistered
05-05-2013, 07:42 AM
some women are not as sensitive or don't orgasm at all. dont take it personally. i am female and know of many females that do not reach orgasm. as long as she is enjoying it to some extent and there is not stress on her side in terms of her not feeling fulfilled at all you should not stress yourself. one suggestion i can make is for her to see if she is able to diy, that way she can help you help her.

Gulam
20-08-2013, 03:32 PM
In Islam,diy is not permissible(self love/masturbating).

Unregistered
27-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Sometimes you need to rub the clitoris in order for a woman to orgasm. the actual act of intercourse may not cause her to orgasm.

Joburger
04-03-2014, 02:24 PM
The difference between men and women in regard to sexual arousal is that for women the centre for arousal is the brain, for men it is between the legs. Men become easily aroused even by a simple touch or by an image. For women it requires intimacy and the right mental state free of stress or pressure. If men understand this difference, they will make more efforts in pleasing their partners and help them both achieve satisfaction. Foreplay is an essential ingredient in sexual relations. Even the Prophet (SAW) said that men should not engage in sexual relations like animals without preparation and foreplay. Most of us do not know that the skin is the largest sexual organ and that intimate caressing and touching of erogenous zones (ear lobes, neck, lower back, breasts, inner thighs, back of the knees, soles of the feet, etc), not only feels good, but releases chemicals (endorphines) in the brain that leads to arousal and pleasure. These chemicals makes a person feel soothed, peaceful and secure. Most women do not achieve orgasms through penetrative sex alone. Touching and caressing of the clitoris will help most achieve an orgasm. We should remember, however, that concerns about family issues or finances or stresses related to work or family life could affect a woman's ability to achieve orgasm. Most importantly, communication between a couple is essential to achieve the greatest pleasure. Ask your partner what she desires; what makes her feel good and what you may do to help her achieve orgasm. Listen, learn and do. Sexual satisfaction requires patience, consideration for the other person and willingness to try new things.

Unregistered
01-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Haha while married people stress about dumb questions like this, single people just hope they even find a soulmate. Pathetic really.

Unregistered
16-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Really stupid response from the single brother/sister who said this is something stupid while they are single. It’s all relative dear. Mutually fulfilling sex is part of a normal and healthy relationship and it’s great that this brother is reaching out.

Anyway,
As a wife, I can say that me having an orgasm is of utmost importance to me when my husband and I are intimate.
I’ve never faked it just to get it over with because I really love getting that release that an orgasm allows for.
Hubby and I also openly talk about what we like/don’t like.
I don’t think it’s normal to never climax with your husband. A previous poster said it’s fine, but I honestly don’t think so. If there’s no orgasm then what’s the point of sex? 🤷*♀️
I really think you and your wife need to sit down and have a chat about what turns her on, and you need to incorporate that into your bedroom sessions.
There’s no room for shyness when it comes to these aspects of marriage as it’s very important that both husband and wife are satisfied after having sex. Maybe your wife isn’t even aware of what turns her on enough to orgasm? Maybe she has hang ups about her body too much to relax all the way to orgasm while you guys are busy? Maybe you aren’t giving her enough foreplay?

Try looking up ways to make her orgasm that doesn’t involve penetration as I know lots of women can’t orgasm with just penetration and the clitoris becomes a focus point once you’re done, to help her to orgasm as well. Google ways to turn her on and make her orgasm...
Get creative and get talking!
All the best :)