PDA

View Full Version : Husband missing single life

Unregistered
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Husband has been married for 8 years, now wife fell pregnant twice.

He is finding hard to adjust with all the responsibilities. He complains about her all the time and criticise her.

His reasoning is that he hasn't had a single bachelor life (which muslim man does? isn't that a non-muslim thing).

Wife feels that he hasn't accepted his life with adult responsibilities.. How do you make the man realise that he is wrong and needs to step up and be the man in the house?

Wife does EVERYTHING and husband just find faults all the time.

Unregistered
13-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh dear. My ex boyfriend was like that, I thought we would get married, but he said he wanted to experience the "bachelor's life". In the end I dumped him, thank heavens.
I don't know, men are stange sometimes. It isn't fair on the wife at all. Probably the best thing is to stop cooking, cleaning or washing his clothes. If we wants to experience life without his wife, he can start there.

Unregistered
13-11-2012, 03:47 PM
slmz,

the husband needs to go to mosque and start finding deen. this will make him realize he has golden treasure already (wife and children).......instead of obsessing with single life!! he also needs to spend time in the right company, so that he wont be confused between adulthood, maturity, and being 16.

marriage is the best part of ones life, its a new chapter sharing experiences in life with someone special, he needs to realize this, then his life will change for the better.

reformed
15-11-2012, 11:58 AM
salaam..i agree with him going to masjid and finding his deen...and espescially changing the company..i usd to be like that..wanted the single life back..wen i started going to masjid and dropped the wrong company..those feelings went away..allah (swt) will change the condition of people if they try and change it themselves first...