PDA

View Full Version : Taqdeer of marriage

Unregistered
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I would like to know if its possible that your taqdeer is not to ever get married. I know that one should be patient and make dua etc. But thats not my question. My question is that if a person is trying to get maryd and never gets maryd does it mean that it was taqdeer or is it a sin or something that deprived them of marriage? Also, if everyone has a destined partner then howcome some grow old but never get married?

Jazaks

Ml.Habib Bobat
02-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Walaikum-Salaam

Yes this is quite a complex issue that one has to contend with. Many a people face these crises nowadays. Unfortunately people have made Nikah/marriage a complicated thing, one would find that previously to get married was much easier than today. And that’s because as we progress farther in to times, many customs has crept in to our society, many people don’t even know why they are getting married and what the motive behind their Nikah is. Hence people have made their own criterion for marriage.

So some don’t get married until………

1.Until they don’t find the “MR Perfect” and many a times parents become too sensitive in this case, that till they don’t find a person who does not fit their criterion, the daughter/son can never get married. Hence many people only end up getting married at a very late stage in life.
2.Some people don’t get married due to lack of self-confidence within them self.
3.Sometimes parents think that their son/daughter is too young to get married so they end up waiting till their late 20s.
4.Sometimes you would find a person who you would like to get married to, but the family procrastinates to the extent that you actually lose that proposal.
5.Sometimes if it’s not the parents, it’s the siblings and especially if you are the youngest you suffer the most. That until they “all” don’t approve you cannot get married.

Don’t become despondent have faith in Allah and ask Allah to assist you, also give out charity.

The following Dua could also be made to get married
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ
"O Allah, indeed I am in need, for whatever good you would send down to me.

May Allah assist you and pave your forward to find your partner Aameen.

And Allah Knows best.

ML.Habib Bobat