PDA

View Full Version : anxious

Unregistered
24-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi. I've been on the pill for about 9 years. Since October last year I've stopped taking it. Its been 6 months since. I really want to have another baby and want to know how long will it take for me to conceive. And what can I do to speed up the process?

Dr Joy Saville
06-05-2013, 09:08 AM
I cannot tell you how long it will take for you to conceive. You should probably visit your gynae and have a general check up to ascertain that you are ovulating

The herbal products you can use will be based on your menstrual history and so it's best you consult with a TIbb practitioner regarding your condition and the medication that is best suited for you (visit www.satibb.co.za for more information)

Also therapies like cupping therapy can help stimulate the reproductive organs and regulate the function of your ovaries

You can also use the infertility mix tissue salts, but you would need to get this from a consultant (please email me for more info if you are interested)

Obviously your lifestyle plays a major role in the state of your health and fertility. Eat regular small portions, incorporate more vegetables in your diet, opt for lean meats and brown high complex grains. Partake in exercise and keep negative emotions at bay by practicing deep breathing exercises daily.

All the best