PDA

View Full Version : Help. Hubby wants to divorce me.

Unregistered
13-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Slms. I need help urgently. Hubby wants to divorce me. Love him so much. What do I do...

Nanima
13-04-2013, 10:22 PM
has he told you the reasons for the divorce?

Unregistered
15-04-2013, 03:17 PM
But why does he want to divorce you? Surely he has told you a reason?

Unregistered
15-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Seek help in prayer and patience. Ask him why he wants a divorce? Divorce is usually unanimous,if u still love him then why would he want to leave you? Have a heart to heart with him and tell him how u feel. Insha Allah he will come to his senses.

Unregistered
16-04-2013, 01:46 PM
U deserve someone who loves you as much as you love him...if he wants to divorce you you should think about whether it would do you more harm or good cz he obviously doesn't value you....unless of course u have done something worthy of him seeking divorce in which case talk about it and try to patch things up.Always remember that you are a special person with or without a man!

Unregistered
18-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Slms, there are specific duas and things that u can read. Of the 99 names "If one has any dispute with ones spouse one should recite this Ism (Ya Maani) 20 times while lying down on the bed: Insha-Allah, the dispute will be settled and, instead love and affection will result. The constant reciter of this Ism will be safeguarded against all calamities – Insha-Allah" and "Anyone who repeats this Ism (Ya Wadud) 1,000 times and blows on food, and such food is consumed by him and his wife together, their difference and dispute will soon be settled and a strong bond of love and affection will result between the spouses – Insha-Allah.". Also, read Salat al Hajah and ask Allah T'ala for help. Our Creator is all powerful and all wise, leave it in His hands.