PDA

View Full Version : Hair fall

Unregistered
30-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi,
I have noticed that my hair has been falling a lot lately, its much thinner than it used to be. Usually when it gets past a certain length its starts falling and I have been trying to keep my hair long. Any advice and recommendations would be great!

Dr Joy Saville
03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Hair loss can be a result of vitamin and mineral deficiencies, stress, conditions like anaemia, lack of proper nutrition, using harsh chemicals on your hair, hormonal problems, unclean scalp, or a side effect of certain medications. I would advise that you go for a check up to ensure that there are no major underlying causes for your hair loss.

You may try Regrow herbal tincture from feel good health which stimulates blood flow of growth of new hair. It contains many herbs indicated for conditions that cause hair loss http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/regrowplus_natural_remedy_hair_loss.php

The following combinations of tissue salts should also be taken on a daily basis (please use natura or atifa tissue salts for quality purposes)
No1, 6, 9, 10, and 12. Start with 3 of each daily. Allow them to dissolve on the sides of the mouth or under the tongue. If you are lactose intolerant then consult with a practitioner on the best way to use TS.

Below find a home remedy for hair loss

1. Cut and de-seed an Indian gooseberry
2. Crush the cut gooseberry to paste
3. Press this paste on a sieve and extract its juice
4. Add 3 tbsp lemon juice to this juice
5. Mix well
6. Apply this on the scalp
7. Leave it for 30 min
8. Wash off with normal water