PDA

View Full Version : is this normal?

Unregistered
23-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Salaam,

I've been married for 10 years now and hubby and I are intimate once a week, sometimes once in 2 weeks and sometimes twice a week. Is this normal? What is normal? I've heard that some couples are intimate everyday or every second day and this has made me wonder if my intimate relationship is normal.

Unregistered
24-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Its perfectly normal. Also remember its what works best for you guys its not quantity game rather a quality game.

Joburger
18-03-2013, 04:26 PM
In any relationship, the amount of intimacy depends on the individuals - some men/women have high sex drives and therefore desire sex more frequently; while others have a lower sex drive. Most couples have to work out what's best for them and compromise is sometimes necessary. What is most important is that couples do not become complacent and must do everything to ensure that they remain lovers; that is, do not become companions or friends. In all sexual relations there should be satisfaction for both involved - mutual satisfaction is an important ingredient in any marriage based on mutual respect, love and compassion.