PDA

View Full Version : embarrased

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi, I am abit concernd I am married for 2years now and hav never ever felt any pleasure while doing the deed never ever climaxed or anything, I realise the sensitive nature of this question n don't know what to do, is it normal?what can I do without my husband finding out,he wud b realy offended

Dr Joy Saville
04-10-2012, 12:05 PM
This is completely normal. I am not an expert in this field, but i have read that most women dont climax during intercourse. They have to be stimulated manually in order to reach the big "O". foreplay is incredibly important especially for women. Ask your husband to play with your sweet spot first and allow you to climax before any penetration happens. Try different positions and find ones that work for you. you should allow your husband to explore your body so that he you and he can find your erogenous zones. This will increase and heighten pleasure for you which in turn will make it more fun for your husband

Unregistered
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Dont be embarrassed. This is perfectly normal. This may not sound like kosher advice but having been in the same predicament I learned that if you dont know how to make yourself feel good it is even more difficult for a partner to do it for you. If your conscious allows please do make alone time where you explore as well - learn what feels good and what not. I went years without having a climax with a partner. Once I knew what felt good I could show him what was nice. You also need to be relaxed - if you feel awkward or uncomfortable it will make it difficult as most of it is in the mind. All the best.