PDA

View Full Version : Infertility

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Hello

I have been trying to fall pregnant for four years. Gynea said I dont ovulate and said I should go to a fertility clinic. I would prefer a natural approach. I also have adoemas in my breast and from my own research gathered that I must have excessive estrogen. I have tried angus cactus and homeopathich medicines but nothing has worked yet. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have Thank you for providing this service.

Dr Joy Saville
04-10-2012, 10:25 AM
There are a number of reasons for infertility and one of them is linked to increased adipose/fat cells. Therefore following a healthy diet and exercising regularly can greatly increase your likelihood for ovulation. Even if you are not overweight, eating foods and exercising will support your body and reproductive system.

Managing your emotions is another pivotal area. Do slow and deep breathing exercises daily and keep a journal. Treat yourself to a massage and take time out every day to do something that you enjoy. When it comes to being intimate with your husband, have fun and keep it light without stressing about falling pregnant.

You should also get a reusable fertility device. I just ordered one online at www.getpregnant.co.za. It cost R365 and R70 for delivery. It has a 98% accuracy. This will help you determine when you are ovulating. It works by measuring the levels of salt in the body which is higher when you ovulate. Essentially you want to be intimate 1-3 days before ovulation

There are a range of natural products available for infertility. I would advise that you see a practitioner so that they can tailor the treatment approach. Some of the products include Evecare (by himalaya), Livotibb (available at dischem), Supari pack (available from Tibb practitioners only). If there are other problems like insulin resistance then you need to target that as well. You can use glucostop (available at dischem) or you can order a product called fertile xx from feelgood health online at http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/fertileXX-XY_natural_remedy_infertility.php

Cupping should also be done over the liver and the reproductive organs to stimulate their function

Saynsberry22
08-10-2012, 02:57 PM
It is important for both women and men to manage their weight. Fat stores toxins - fat is estrogenic, and it's also accountable for storing a lot of the hormone interfering with toxins that are messing with our fertility.