PDA

View Full Version : shoes and feet

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 12:11 AM
My husband of a month is weird.. On honeymoon I first learnt about his obessession wid feet. He wantd 2 smell my feet and kiss them and suck on my toes even if they were in shoes d hole day! Now he smells my shoes hehe and digs into the washing basket to smell my stockings or pantyhoses! My feet do smell after a day being in stockings or pantyhose and in shoes lol! But he sniifs and wats worse wnts to suck on them! What do I do to get my baby out of this?

Ml.Habib Bobat
03-10-2012, 10:44 AM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

Yes this is quite a unique scenario, generally these types of things comes up in the marriage when the partner is not well educated regarding marriage. So what actually happens is that people read books regarding marriage and specifically books relating to bedroom, and in such books they do mention that a partner should kiss the feet of his spouse when being intermet. So probably he misunderstood the material and not reading it in the correct context.

Try and speak to him and explain that you are not comfortable with such activities and you would prefer that it should be left out.

Ml.Habib Bobat