PDA

View Full Version : 2 b wed

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 12:00 AM
I am to b married in 1 months time.. I'm small built so my breasts r kind of tiny.. 32A cups.. I'm really shy and now worried what if my husband to b will not b satisfied coz I no some men like big breasts.. Is small breasts a problem?? Shukran in advance

Unregistered
03-10-2012, 01:52 PM
i don't think it will be a problem, maybe try wearing bras that flaunt them n make them look bigger, i'm sure ur future hubby already noticed that u are on the smaller side, besides not ALL men prefer bigger ones.
just relax n be comfortable in ur own body. show some confidence, men find that attractive in women too
congrats n good luck in ur marriage1 :)

Unregistered
06-10-2012, 08:00 AM
I am to b married in 1 months time.. I'm small built so my breasts r kind of tiny.. 32A cups.. I'm really shy and now worried what if my husband to b will not b satisfied coz I no some men like big breasts.. Is small breasts a problem?? Shukran in advance

first thing is breasts size is a matter of taste, some men like small ones others like large ones, you going to have to ask your husband what he likes.

secondly breast size isn’t a factor in satisfaction if you referring to the bedroom, sure its part of it.

any way rather then worry about your little (no pun intended) problem, enjoy your marriage, your husband chose you for what ever reasons he did your size must be one of them