PDA

View Full Version : Moroccan Women

Unregistered
19-02-2013, 04:50 PM
I am a South African male and would to know if any can assist in introducing me to a Moroccan Women for potential marriage.

Unregistered
19-02-2013, 05:53 PM
What is wrong with SA women?? There are so many decent girls here
Typical guy chasing fair women, hope you don't find one

Unregistered
05-03-2013, 03:46 PM
you can find heaps of them on those matrimonial sights

Joburger
07-03-2013, 12:22 PM
What is wrong with SA women? This is what is wrong: they are intelligent, often well-educated, opinionated, many with their own professions and jobs. Some SA men can't put up with that. And, most importantly, they may be able to find out if a guy is a druggie or wife-beater, divorcee, etc. SA men often decide to marry foreign women because they think they are docile and obedient - much like a domesticated cat. They don't want someone who has an opinion and expresses it. I have known of a guy from a wealthy family who was married, and from almost the first month began beating his wife, even when she was pregnant with their first child. The response of his wife's parents: "dook sook tamara hathe" (you have to bear your happiness and suffering). That is until he almost killed her. After they were divorced, he was married again within a few weeks and the nightmare for his second wife began - she was lucky to get out of the marriage after a few months. He then went to Morocco to "buy" one of these internet brides - a couple of thousand dollars to the family does the trick. As she comes from a poor family and being far away from her family home, she has no choice but to "roll with the punches".

What SA men who marry Moroccan women don't realise is that some of them are intelligent enough to dump them once they get their SA citizenship. I know of a 70 year old man who went to Morocco to marry a 25 year old woman. These men fool themselves into thinking that the women marry them for their handsome looks or virility :-) Once she had her SA passport, she dumped him, taking some of his fortunes with her. She married a young, handsome local guy a few months later.

Unregistered
15-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I think it's ridiculous that this guy specifically wants a woman based on her culture/heritage/nationality when the prescribed method in hadith of choosing a wife is based on PIETY.

I guess this guy is shallow...you reap what you sow.
I know some Moroccan woman who are fiercely independent.
Just because they are Moroccan doesn't mean that they are going to be bichari poiree's :P