PDA

View Full Version : Is This Normal~menstruation

Unregistered
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
is it normal to get ur menstruation cycle every 2 weeks like from time has started, than I went on the pill and it regulated it to once a month now I left it and I'm back to square one...is it something to worry about?bcos it only about 15 days inbetween before I get the next period thank u

Dr Joy Saville
13-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Although most women have a 28 day cycle (allowing them about 3 weeks before each period), a cycle shorter or longer is not uncommon, but it is not always "normal". I would advise you see a Tibb practitioner to evaluate and assess whether your menstrual cycle is normal or irregular. Depending on your condition and the history given they will be able to properly advise you as to what medications to take. You can try chaste berry (found at dischem) which is great for the reproductive system. Also use Livotibb as this will help your body metabolize hormones better and can be used in any menstrual disorder

Unregistered
13-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Thank u so much I wil defintly follow up on this but pls tell will this effect my chances of falling pregnant?