PDA

View Full Version : emotional n verbal abuse

Unregistered
11-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Slmz
I'm married for 7 years with kids. My husband is a very angry n negative person.from the beg he has always shouted me and fought with me over silly things n over the years his anger has escalated so much that he now throws things n calls me horrible names n basically makes u feel worthless and stupid.I get blamed for everything n anything n am always on edge as I don't no when he will explode as he does it in front of anyone even my parents.I have tried talking to him but he accuses me of making him angry on purpose.when I stand up to him he gets even more angry therefore I just sit n listen to how disrespectful I am n how useless I am.I try so hard to please him but its like nothing I do is right. He likes everything his way n everyone must do as he says.his parents r of no help.they've said he is like that so I mus jus live with it n not do nethin to anger him.I'm so depressed and tired of living like this but just take his nonsense for the sake of my kids. he can b such a good person but his anger is really overtaking his life now plz help...
Do counsellers take over the phone clients as its hard for me to leave kids to go for sessions.

Nanima
11-02-2013, 06:22 PM
email edris khamissa - [email protected]

Unregistered
12-02-2013, 02:57 PM
You need to see a counsellor. You are in an esculating abusive relationship. How do I know? I am in one myself and in the proces of seeing a psychiatriat to help treat the depression I have. I also suggest getting a book called The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans. It describes the abuse, it's effects and what you can do to help yourself. Suffering in silence is not an honourable thing and neither is being a doormat. Wish you everything of the best