PDA

View Full Version : endometriosis

gadija.t
29-08-2012, 10:21 AM
im 38yrs old and suffer from endometriosis,i was diagnosed 6 yrs ago.my doc recommendd i stay on the 3mnth injectable contraceptive to help curb the endometriosis.i want to know is there any other medication besides the 3mnth injectable contraceptive,i also dnt want a hysterectomy cause the doc said its not the answer to my problem.

Dr Joy Saville
31-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Endometriosis is a condition where endometrial cells grow outside the area of the uterus. According to Tibb, endometriosis is a Hot and Dry condition and is treated my adopting a lifestyle that promotes Cold and Moist qualities. This includes following a diet that consists of 50% raw fruits and vegetables. Avoiding caffeine, animal fats, fried foods, sugar, and salt. Do a monthly fast that consists of distilled water and live fresh vegetable juices for 3 days before the menstrual cycle. Do exercises like Yoga as there are many positions that benefits the reproductive organs.

You can order a product named endo-ex by feelgood health http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/endoex_natural_remedy_endometriosis.php
this product targets the liver and the reproductive organs in the treatment of endometriosis