PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice! Boyfriend/Husband

26-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Salam everyone

I'm still young, 18 years, and I wanna know if I should get a boyfriend or marry
I'm hesitant because I want to remain pure and all that for my husband but I also want a guy who I can relate too

Unregistered
27-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Are you for real? Dont worry abt relating to guys! relate to yourself! develop a personality away from gossip girl and all that haraam. become a good muslim and a good human being. read books, study, learn, obtain some decorum and substance! dont worry abt guys and marriage and basically sex! you will not remain pure for your husband if you fool around now. you are still a child and this should not cross your mind! and always remember you are a mulsim first! if you asked Allah this, what would he say???

Unregistered
27-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Don't do either...when its meant to be it will be. When you intentionally go looking, you'll just get frustrated and feel discontent all the time and worst of all, land up with the wrong person.
Just live your life, be yourself, get out there, make friends, go and do things you enjoy with your friends and in time you see that you will find the person that was meant for you. However it happens, it will happen at the right time for you. Once you're out there doing things that you like to do, you'll find the right person with the same interests as you and things will start to happen. You'll see...