PDA

View Full Version : Husband's infidelity

Nisa
25-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Salaams, early last year I discovered my husband was having an affair with a non Muslim woman, 15 years his junior, we have been married for 25 years and have 3 grown up children. Every time I found a piece of evidence, I would confront him, but he would deny it all the time, and then get upset with me for accusing him. He would then mentally abuse me, threaten me with talaq,and turn the whole problem round to make me regret for accusing him, then I would have to apologies to him. Time and time again, I found evidence and the same thing would happen, to a point where I really thought I was going mental. Eventually I found a solid piece of evidence in which he had to confess, and had to leave the other woman, because I would not allow him to come into our marital home. But now that he has left her, how do I deal with the aftermath, I have forgiven him for the sake of Allah,but will not be able to forget it. How do I move on from this, he treated me very badly, said some very cruel things to me, it keeps going round n round in my head. Will I get over this?

Unregistered
28-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Firstly, I am so sorry about the pain that you must be going through. I think that you should speak to a psychologist or go for counseling. This would help you to make a better and informed decision. Right now you are too emotionally bruised and whatever you decide now may be regretted in the future. Rather speak to someone and share your feelings and this might help you in sha Allah. Good luck.