Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/archive/index.php on line 456

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4161
will this feeling go away [Archive] - Nanima Network Forum

PDA

View Full Version : will this feeling go away

Unregistered
25-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi .married 4 like over 10 yrs. I'm 29 yrs of age Ĩ have 4 kids. Αη∂ I'm like really hot. Ĩ need 2 be intimate at least twice a week but 2 scared 2 tell hubby. I'm worried don't want him 2 think I'm jhuks or sumting. Ĩ love wearing hot stuff αη∂ doing hot stuff. Should Ĩ confront him . Or if Ĩ ignore dis will dis hot feeling go away.

rae
26-08-2012, 03:04 AM
I don't mean to be sexist here but don't men love that?? Being hot n wild? I think if its too difficult to tell dearest hubby then incorporate it in ur daily lifestyle...take initiative. U may even find out that he likes it...

Unregistered
29-08-2012, 09:52 AM
unfortunately some men do have low drives and sometimes they might want to do it but feel too tired or something distracts and puts them off n so they lose interest.. i think u should speak to him about it, he is ur husband after all, no need to feel shy.. get him in a good mood n then open up

i think twice a week is quite sensible.. that feeling probably will go away, try not to think about "THAT" too much or anything that will make u feel u want it more
and also, if ul decide m settle for 2 or more times a week, set aside a day before hand so that he knows what to expect and he can leave any headaches stress and issues of work at work! and if he complains that hes tired n not in the mood after work then when he gets home, welcome him lovingly, get him in the mood, allow him to relax n settle in, give him a massage n all that.. he might really enjoy it and it will get easier for both of u

Unregistered
14-09-2012, 10:48 PM
I have the same problem,need to have sex @ least twice a week..but my marriage is so boring, love my husband to bits, but find that I desire and look at other men..because I'm just not getting any!my husband is always tired,or work.too many excuses..I'm beginning to wonder if we are compatible at all..tried talking openly about it, he is too embarrassed ..tried seducing him, just ends in disaster, with me sulking and very frustrated!

Noorjehan
18-09-2012, 12:23 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with these feelings, in fact you are at the age where your libido is starting to peak and there is wisdom in the way Allah SWT created us. A woman is allowed to have the same desires as a man, and the fact that you're expressing them in a Halaal relationship makes them even more legitimate. Have an open honest discussion about exactly what you want with your husband.

Noorjehan Joosub
Counselling Psychologist
psychologistinpretoria@gmail.com
Mobile: 0722022099

Unregistered
19-09-2012, 02:19 PM
honestly I cant wait to get home from work so that I can be with hubby..... He loves that i have a high sex drive... he says he doesnt mind and loves all the attention he recieves!!!!!!