PDA

View Full Version : love bites

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 08:16 PM
husbands,do your wives stop you'll from giving love bites on their necks ?

Unregistered
22-08-2012, 09:02 AM
my hubby loves giving me loves bites and doesn't mind me giving him. jus not anywhere visible to ppl. such as the neck! sometimes he playfully bites me in visible places as neck n face n then he sees that it has left a marked n kinda freaks out LOL

Unregistered
22-08-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm newly married so both of us are a bit shy to do that lol #blush

Unregistered
23-08-2012, 01:13 PM
i misread the message.. it was referring to husbands LOL
I'm also just newly married alhamdulillah hubby and i got quite comfy n used to each other very quickly
me being a wife, yes i do allow my hubby to give me love bites coz he loves it ;)

Unregistered
25-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I wear a scarf so I don't have a problem wit my husband giving me love bites... It stays hidden... Only for my eyes ... But I don't give him on the neck... I figure its disrespectful wen he goes to work or meets his parent...or my parents

rae
26-08-2012, 02:57 AM
Personally I have a lady who works with me n she's married. She comes to work with huge dark hickeys on her neck n I believe it is quite disrespectful walking around that way... I wudnt imagine bein able to stand infront of parents or in laws that way. OH NO!

Unregistered
29-08-2012, 09:40 AM
yes it is quite disrespectful, thats why my hubby doesn't give me on the neck even though i tell him no1 besides him sees as i wear scarf, even at my inlaws house n i live far from home but he still wouldn't... but i don't give him on his neck coz he works in an office and is quite respectable at work and in the community so that would be embarrassing and disrespectful for both him and myself