PDA

View Full Version : Help

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 11:37 AM
I am newly married and am in some what of a dilemma. My husband would like to try new positions and acts that I always assumed was not allowed such as “going down on each other” and from the back. I don’t feel comfortable but I don’t want to disappoint him, nor do I want him to go and do this with someone else. What is your take on this? Is it strictly forbidden? I understand that this is such a sensitive issue, but I do not have anyone I can ask. Please forgive me for asking, it is as embarrassing for me as it is for you reading this. Do any of you allow your husbands to do this?

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 02:06 PM
i'm also newly married, its actually good that ur hubby is looking for new ways (jus make sure hes satisfying u as well ;)
on the other hand, the only thing that is not allowed is oral and anal intimacy
if he doesn't already know, inform him in a nice way and look for alternatives, use you hands and fingers..
from d back doesn't necessarily mean anal, jus with him behind u ;)

jus relax and enjoy it but don't forget that those 2 things are the only ones that are prohibited

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Actually according to some Muftis, oral intimacy is not haraam but should be avoided, see ask mufti.com. Anal is haraam,

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 05:00 PM
You husband would get really turned on when you agree to the postions and its really fun :)
Research kama sutra and surprise him with positions

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 07:10 PM
You can't 'go down' on each other because the liquids are napaak. You can do it from the back but u actually penetrating the front He should be happy with this and I can't see him not feeling satisfied enough.

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi, I'm married for 4 years now and my husband is very playful in bed, we have done every thing in the book and not lol, being in the bed alone with ur husband , u should take advantage and explore his body and allow him to explore urs.