View Full Version : Scary Neighbours

Nanima
04-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Slmz Nanima please help Can someone please advice. I have terribly rude neighbours (a couple who have social issues and marital problems it appears, with kids who are extremely naughty and rude)they wont even reply to salaam. The wife just scans me from top-down if I see her face-to-face, and gives me scary gazes. I tried, through kindness to send them something at Eid, but they never reciprocated. They purposefully try to disturb us, and they think we are the people who complained about their noise, etc. I have scary thoughts about them doing something evil, or trying to harm us. How do I react when I see them in future? Ignore or make salaam (to which they never reply)? They are unapproachable, since they have had issues with other people, and cannot be spoken to or levelled with. Help! Jazakallah.

TempuraG
21-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Okay, calm down. Just because they glare at you and have naughty kids they are highly unlikely to do something 'evil' to you. Stop salaam-ing them if they don't respond and leave them alone. Just mind your own business. Why do you want to force them to like you?