PDA

View Full Version : painful rash

Unregistered
26-01-2013, 12:28 AM
I have a rash on my fingers. It started over two years ago on one finger and spread to the rest. It starts out as a water-filled rash,very itchy,then dries to form a thick crust which splits deep into the skin-very painful. Gloves help a bit-detergents exacerbate problem.doctors have prescribed Repivate and Lenovate which helps a bit but doesn't solve problem.tried lots of other creams-no luck.

Dr Joy Saville
01-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi

It sounds if you may have a form of pemphigus, but this is merely a speculation on my part

It is important for you to consult with Dr. (maybe try working with a reputable Tibb Dr or homeopath - please mail me for more details) as the underlying humoural imbalance needs to be established in order for treatment to be advised.

You can however try the following Tissue salts. Please note that symptoms may worsen before getting better as Tissue salts helps with elimination of toxins from the body. You should start with 5 tablets each per day. Tissue salts should not be swallowed but allowed to dissolve in the mouth.

Natura Cal Phos (No 2)
Natura Ferrum Phos (No4)
Natura Kali Mur (No 5)
Natura Kali Sulf (No 7)
Natura Nat Mur (No 9)
Natura Nat Sulf (No 11)

An external bath can be done over the hands using No 4 and No 9. Use 10 tablets each and soak the hands for a few minutes