PDA

View Full Version : infection

Unregistered
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Salaam nanima
I am married 4 7months nw. My yest infection keeps coming back. Put's hubby off completely. I hv been to a doctor n have taken anti-biotics all the tym, n the doc has changed my pill. What can I do, to prevent this. Making my life miserable
??????? ???????

Unregistered
08-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I was advised to have hubby treated as well because if you just treating urself, he could then be reinfecting you. Maybe let him use the cream as well. Hopefully then your problem should be sorted.
You should also determine the reason for your infection, and try n treat the cause. If you hav been on anti biotics then your immune system is compromised. Have an immune booster and some pro biotics.

Dr Joy Saville
08-08-2012, 03:06 PM
You should definitely go on a good pre biotic and probiotic. This will increase the amount of good bacteria in your lady parts that will help keep the candida or yeast under control. Wear white cotton panties, not nylon even though they may be prettier, they don't allow your privates to breathe and this also contributes towards infection
When washing don't use soap in that area as this changes the pH. Your nether regions need to stay acidic to keep healthy and most soaps make them more alkaline which allows bacteria and fungi to grow. Eat lots of plain organic organic as this has the good bacteria your body needs. Stay away from foods rich in sugars (including white bread) and soda's. Drink lots and lots of water and after using the bathroom make sure that everything is dry down under.

Take a 20 minute hot sitz bath in 20g of alum powder. Or you can use one cup of apple cider vinegar to a sitz bath (shallow water). You need to sit with your knees up and apart so that the water can enter into your private area. You can alternate this with a bath made with 2 cloves of crushed garlic.

It's important to look for any triggers of infection. Some women have a latex allergy and this results in infection, other's may get an infection after leaving soap in that area for too long.

Septoguard and livotibb can also be use to prevent infections. You should also look for V-gel from Himalaya. You can apply this directly in the area for maximal results