PDA

View Full Version : a painful reminder

Unregistered
05-08-2012, 08:39 PM
i graduated 17 years ago...on campus,i really liked this guy,,,but i was painfully shy,,,i know he liked me as well,,,nothing came out of it....we both got on wth life,didnt see him agen...im now divorced with 1 child...3 years ago saw him at a mall....been seeing him here n there since then....realized still have feelings for him....
trying to push away all thoughts...so hard!

Unregistered
06-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Wow u made him out after 17 years. Is he married ?? Coz u in this state all your emotions are reawakening 4 him try and forget about him. I'd think he would be married. Also think about ur child u need to b a role model. I was in the same position lovebird on campus things happened he studied further for another 3 years porposals came he told me to wait til I was 25 I was sceptical and married and ever since I miss him. My husbands not a shadow of this guy but I try 2 b a good wife tho. Diff is if u love someone relations in bed and life and acts u do wil b so much better. Its hard to move on but that's life. Should always go for the one you love I feel otherwise itl be like my position.

Unregistered
10-10-2014, 02:27 PM
salaams ...i am the writer of this thread,,,a painful reminder,,,,its 2014 and after 3 years i did make contact with him...to my surprise he was not married,,,he had gotten divorced last year and he is single....
strangely though he was only open to communicating via whats up...
he did admit that had i been approachable on campus we would have been together...
we met once,,,i didnt wanna scare him into getting involved in a relationship soon after his divorce,,,so during our meeting i told him that we could be chat friends ...hoping that it could eventually and slowly over time develop into a meaningful and serious relationship...

after that he gradually stopped communicating,,,,what hurts is that there was no explanation....i tried to speak to him but couldnt,,,he d built this wall around him and i felt uncomfortable broaching the matter....

idz
05-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Man dont react when they get div. It sinks in later . And men to build walls around them depending of situation. Friends.. family being strong breaks walls.when u div all old flames start lighting up in ur loneliness. Dont close urself to him. Ask Allah he will open your path again

Unregistered
04-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Man dont react when they get div. It sinks in later . And men to build walls around them depending of situation. Friends.. family being strong breaks walls.when u div all old flames start lighting up in ur loneliness. Dont close urself to him. Ask Allah he will open your path again

isnt it strange how she had to see him after all those years...and when she did contact him...he was divorced...
do u think this was fates way of getting them together???