PDA

View Full Version : wife needs help

Unregistered
01-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Dear nanima

I'm in a nasty situation I'm a really soft guy and a push over and my wife of barely 8 months is torturing me. I promise you she needs help. She's into so much of nasty things like won't let me satifsy myself with her if I don't do what she wants. This is urely lucid. Please help I can't live like this and she doesn't want to go for help. I'm going to crack also paak and napaak she doesn't worry about her pantyhoses she'll wear for 3-4 days and den make me do all these sick things. Who do I speak whith what do I do pleaaase help I'm reaching heights of depression :((( thanku nanima

Unregistered
01-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Lol its always the wives that complain, anyways did u speak to her about this problem??? Wat did she say... Take it from there. Tel her how u feel and that she needs to clean up her act or u will have to confront her parents about this as you caNnot live in such conditions. Give her a chanc if she does even attempt to change than giv her an ultimatum. ù can't always b a push over there's only so much a person can take

Zarina Chohan
01-08-2012, 07:52 PM
slmz

firstly, It is very brave of you to speak about this. i can sense the desperation in you message. there is most certainly assitance for you as well as your partner, provided that you are willing to seek the assistance.
You may consult a psychologist in your area for counselling (either for yourself or for couples counselling). the local clinic should have someone on site or if you are able to afford it, seek help privately. The psychologist will assess the situation in a non-directive way.

The other alternative is you could call SADAG (South African Depression and Anxiety Group).
The Number is toll free, counsellors are available and willing to listen and counsel you telephonically between 8am and 8pm. they will also assist with referrals in your area.
there number is : 0800567567 (8am-8pm)

Unregistered
02-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Jazakallah. But she doesn't want to get help she wants me to do all these lewd acts coz she feel gratified by it. Its too much. these things she want me to do are sick. I think she's mentally ill.how do I get through to her? And how can I approach her parents its so embarrasing.

Unregistered
21-08-2012, 01:56 PM
what does she make you do? if you dont mind me asking?
if halaal then no problem, if not then you have the right to refuse