PDA

View Full Version : wife to be not open

Unregistered
30-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Slaamalykum I'm 24 years of age en I found a gal bout 2 years go, engagements over en don wit whe my probllies is wid her not being honest & open. She's been talkin to other guys who r friendli wit her from her university & iv com2 know only by chance. I started hating her now don't want nothing2 do width her. I feel betrayed and aggrived gave my life for her, if she can decieve me now wat wil she do later? She's ben apologizing but I'm just nt interestd sh said they just friends but they so close to her she stil speaks to them coz she feels bad 2 ignore. Am I in d wto tel ha to pursue relationship wid them?

Unregistered
30-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Was slm. Have u spoken to her about how u feel? Maybe she's just being honest. U have to decide though on what u are looking for in a wife to be. I'm old school but in this day and age it is quite 'ok' for a girl to have lots of 'just' friends. If u honestly have strong feelings for her and vice versa then it should work out.

Nanima
30-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Explain to her how you feel about this and you are not comfortable with her having guy friends and speaking casually to them. she must make a decision what is more important. also remember the same would apply to you and girl friends.

Nanima
31-07-2012, 12:19 PM
from facebook
person 1

I don't feel sorry for u but instead feel sorry for the girl. How can u be so narrow minded. Talking to people is no sin. She didn't commit a crime. Do u tell who u speak to on a daily basis. Its imposible to remember every tit bit of ur day and then cum and tell ur better half of it. Life is for giving and for living. Not to hold on to petty things and then becum so over whelmed. I thing u must have a story and just lukin for a excuse to create a problem. Please get ur life sorted out.

person 2

She should be open and honest with u. Speaking to other guys knowing that its gna hurt you is wrong. She should put you first. Friends Esp guys from university is not gna help her future. Her future is with you. Islamically women should turn to their hubbys and not gher marham... U shouldn't ignore her. U should speak to her and air out ur issues... Tell her your likes and dislikes... Remember communication is the key to a successful relationship... May ALLAH سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى make your partnership one of love trust nd loyalty. آمِيّنْ آمِّيْنَ يَا رَبَّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ