PDA

View Full Version : Fibromyalgia

Unregistered
25-07-2012, 09:21 AM
I've been twice in a wheelchair 4 ova a year, limping again, cant walk far, use walker 4 short distance & wheelchair 4 doing shopping & long distances. I know there's no cure & only symptoms can b treated. I take 2 amitrepellines @ night. The pains so severe, but I push myself 2 make food everyday, do washing etc. Im diabetic type 2, asthmatic, suffer from endometriosis, pcos & depression. Asthma & diabetis are nicely controlled. There's blood in my urine, treated with antibiotics, but no change. Urine was sent 2 a lab, shows its not a bladder infection, etc. Gynae says endometriosis cant cause blood in urine (blood not visible, only when tested with stick). They put me on a 3 month injection 2 treat endometriosis which has been lasered 4 times before. I'm only 38 years old & feel like an old woman. I feel like chopping my limbs off coz the pains so bad. Im also scheduled 4 a colonoscopy (mucus in stools, diarrhoea & constipation all the time). Im on Tamadol for the pain which I hardly take coz it burns my tummy & cause constipation. I have 2 small kids, been difficult on hubby. There's also annular disk bulges L3/L4, L4/L5 & L5/S1, C6/C7 & T1/T2 (MRI done in 2005). Early anterior thecal sac impressions are noted at these levels. There is loss of the normal signal intensity within the disc spaces at level L5/S1Also sacro-illiatis, which swells when I do housework, ie sweeping, mopping, etc.

Dr Joy Saville
26-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you've been in so much pain. I can't imagine the struggles you go through on a daily basis. My interest in fibromyalgia has sparked quite recently due to a very dear friend of mine having many of the symptoms with multiple diagnosis being made. I've had to do some research over the last day as my knowledge on this subject is quite limited, hence my delayed reply. I've been doing a lot of reading on a website www.earthclinic.com as it seems to be a forum for many suffers of fibromyalgia and cfs. There's alot of information and many remedies that have been given which seemed to cause improvement in these people to varying degrees. 5HTP, Acetyl-L-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid are taken to help combat over sleeping and increases energy. A common home remedy that is used is 2tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1/2tsp of baking soda in 1/2 glass of water taken 3 times daily. Many people advise the use of magnesium supplements as well, as well as making a drink with cayenne pepper (i assume this is for energy as well as to give your brain a boost). Also esikmo oil is mentioned.

Two important things were mentioned in the treatment and onset of fibromyalgia. The one is flouride toxicity and the other was the use of borax to remove excess flouride from the body. A few years ago i attended a meeting a few years ago where a medical dr (turned integrative dr) spoke about the dangers of fluoride and its possible relationship to the development of cancer. That was about the last i heard on the subject. The article i read now implicates fluoride in the onset of many other conditions including fibromyalgia. It also gives references to some studies done on this subject. please see the link for the full article http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/fibromyalgia.html#cause

I think its a good idea that you try to go the fluoride free route as it seems to have made a huge difference in many lives. You will need to get a water filter as our tap water is fluoridated. Sensadyne has a fluoride free toothpaste. Also if your affordability allows then buy organic products only. mostly vegetables and fruit (as meat causes acidity in the body). And get a juicer and make your own homemade juices with fruits and vegetables. You'll have to read food labels very carefully as most prepared food products have loads of harmful preservatives in them. No soda's allowed. I know the treatment and management for this condition seems quite extreme but it's worth considering and trying for a couple of months.

You can take borax 1/8 tsp in 1 litre of water. This will facilitate the removal of fluoride from the body - it's recommended to use this for 5 days of the week and give your body a break for the other 2.

Hydrogen peroxide (food grade) can also be used to give your body tissues and cells some extra oxygen.

Body mind exercises will also need to be done and you may want to consider doing a few sessions of The journey or EFT or NLP to release cellular memory.

You can also use cupping therapy for pain management and to assist removal of toxins from the body.

Please drop me an email so we can keep in touch and if i have any more info i can pass it on your way

I really pray that you find some resolution of pain