PDA

View Full Version : Anemia

FuZ
25-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Salaams /Hi

I am slightly anaemic and I take ferrous sulphate. It constipates me and sometimes I skip it to regulate my system. Recently I have been feeling very tired, out of breath, my whole body and muscles ache. I get very irritable and moody. Is this due to the lack of iron? I know I'm not eating the right foods as I have a very physical demanding job and I'm on my feet the most part of the day, many of times just having one meal for the day. Please help????

Dr Joy Saville
25-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Most of your symptoms sounds like it's due to anaemia. It is really important that you make time to eat during the day. If you can't eat then drink something nutritious. Buy meal replacement shakes, try *********, their shakes seem to be pretty nutritious and get a juicer and juice the following foods: Spinach, beets, apricots, raw broccoli, molasses, garlic and watercress. You can find recipes to make this more appetizing.

Also try different ferrous sulphate tablets. There are a number of brands on the market and some have less side effects than others. You can use Tibb laxotabs on a daily basis to help regulate your bowel movements. This is a very mild laxative and it has multiple ingredients so it won't damage your natural bowel movements. But you have to start eating right so that you don't rely on a tablet to give you what your body needs

Dr Joy Saville
27-07-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/anemicare_natural_remedy_anaemia.php