PDA

View Full Version : Eczema marks

Nanima
25-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Slmz nanima

Does anyone know of remedies to take away marks left by eczema? I have been using bio oil for a while but its not helping. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jia

Dr Joy Saville
25-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi

I don't have a home remedy for scars left as a result of eczema but i do have one for scars or stretch marks. The ingredients prescribed is excellent for skin health

Mix together half a cup each of extra virgin olive oil and fresh aloe vera gel with the liquid from six capsules each of vitamin E and vitamin A supplements. Once you have mixed all these ingredients, store them in a dark jar and put this in the refrigerator. This oil can be applied all over the skin where you have marks.

However, if the marks are there because the eczema hasn't healed properly then first treat the eczema until there is complete resolution.
Some of the products you can use includes Tibb's livotibb and haemoclear tablets. And the tissue salt kali sulph from natura. These are available over the counter

The specific medication we have for eczema includes takzema tablets and ointment. This is only available from Tibb practitioners. Before using any oral medication, try to get the takzema ointment and use that exclusively on your skin and see if that makes a difference.

Please visit www.satibb.co.za for the nearest practitioner. If you are based in Johannesburg then please contact me via email and i will be able to arrange the medication for you.

Connely
25-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi.
I had developed some severe thickening of the skin and hypo pigmentation after suffering with eczema for years. My mom came to visit me late last year and gave me a bottle of oil and a container of cream called Axhilirit Eczema Oil and Eczema Cream that I was told to apply twice a day(no ways was I going to argue against age and wisdom).
The persistent itching disappeared almost immediately! I have been using these products now for three months and my eczema is totally under control. The skin is normal in appearance and the scarring and discolouration has cleared.
It is a shlep to order online as it is only available in shops in the Western Cape, but was worth the effort. I have also passed the oils along to friends that work in the chemical industry, and they have found the products to work for them as well.

Fred Connely
25/02/13
fredconnely@rocketmail.com