PDA

View Full Version : mrs concerned

Unregistered
12-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Jus need sme advice ,4rm all the ladies n young girls ,tat r getting proposals,n intend on getting married.I'm gettin lots of dem,bt some of guys r reali reali good in character and everyting onli some tat r is jobless,promise's to get job b4 he marry's has a lot of responsibiltys to,please enlighten me on this subject

Unregistered
15-01-2013, 02:08 PM
It depends on whether you will earn enough to support both of you (and kids, unless you wait). If the answer is no, then I wouldn't advise getting married to anybody who isn't employed. If you really like one of them, tell them you'll wait, and wait a few months and see. Marriage is tough, it's even tougher with finances being tight. My husband and I have been married less than a year and we're both postgrad students. We live on bursaries. Some years we get enough money, other years we don't. It wasn't an arranged marriage, so I knew from the start things would be tough, but we had know each other for 5 years prior to getting married.
If we were newly wed and I didn't know my husband well, and I had financial difficulties, I wouldn't have survived. Good luck.

Unregistered
16-01-2013, 05:26 PM
It is not your responsibility to support your husband. It is his responsibility to support you. If he doesn't have a job why is he even considering marriage? Tell him to get his life in order before taking on the responsibilities that come with marriage!

Unregistered
16-01-2013, 09:22 PM
You are very young. Finish school, learn to type properly and then get married.