PDA

View Full Version : Unstable husband, abuses wife and now kidnapped her

Nanima
14-07-2012, 10:07 AM
"Slmz nani I have a very difficult scenerio a friend of mine is going threw a divorce her husband has given her 2talaaqs already aswell her ex appears 2 be bipolar he beat her up very badly often has broke a rib,internal bleeding beat her up in front of her kids she reported it 2the authoritys but nothing has come of it she moved back with her parents he kidnapped her lastweek n hijacked her any1 else she can report 2"

They are from benoni he has beat her badly he is belittln her lettn his family n friends put nassty comments on her fb page he goes 2 her workplace n causes seens even phnd her boss 2 say she an adulterer hopn she can loose her job n not beable 2look aftr her kids she is with her mum now but financially she has 3kids he hasn't given her 5cents 4them in 6weeks but feels he can come n take them wen he wants she hasn't told any1but me her parents n police of the beatings but he tries n plays victim n shames her all the tym he kidnapped her lastweek n tore her clothe of her body broke her glasses n I'm wooried of her life coz this man is not stable

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 10:12 AM
She needs to go to the court and police and get a protection order.

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Someone told me a while back that instead of a protection order ask for a peace order because then if he comes near her he is arrested immediately. It was mentioned in passing so I don't really know much about it but apperantly a peace order has more legal pull than a protective order

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 11:31 AM
slmz insha Allah i can help email me at ddnw2010@gmail.com