PDA

View Full Version : framed

Unregistered
13-07-2012, 01:08 AM
My staff member was framed by her client and the woman working for him,they were having an affair and told the woman told her husband that my staff memmber is havinh the affair with her boss so that her husband cannot suspect them,when my staff member found out she told the boss her client and he treaten her and send her filth smmses she told him she is going to report him and he treaten her with her life,the client works at a Religious office in Cape Town and he is adress as a sheigk by his circle of people,It made my staff member sick

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 04:20 PM
THIS IS A RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION
So if you been framed by the woman and man working at the religious office because you knew they have an affair due to the woman at the religious office confiding in you so when you told the man at her office to leave her alone she is a married woman and is gullible he started sending you threatening smsses and sex smsses and let different men phone you and told you you a murderer and was proud to to tel you he gave name to her child that was born and he did the worst injustice to you and told her husband that you into him to cover his back then we can truly say he should be expose and the woman that he had an affair with should be told what he did to keep the woman he is difniatly not a man he is sick mentally and if he live in such lie for lust then every one in the world must know that he is living a double life he is mad for lust and also the woman that he had an affair tell her what he did we don't want himm to serve us of the deen let us know who they are we will take it up further I personally think this man is tally sick?

Lubz
14-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Can this be translated into English??

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 08:16 PM
English version married man and married woman have an affair,the woman confided in the woman that was framed by the man because the framed woman phone the man and told him that the married woman confided in her not to loose the married woman he then treaten the woman that knew about them first played with her mind to send her sex smsses let men call her and send her sex smsses made fun of her and sms her saying you will be a nothing if you tell her husband,Yes it sounds complicated but that man is sick he need to be expose he did it for lust all his proof voice messages etc confirms he is a sick memtal man that play a double life

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Sorry to confuse you all,my staff member was used by a married woman and man working at a religious office in Cape Town,They had an affair my staff new about it the man threaten her and sms her all the proof is on file from the man,All that I can say we agree with some of the comments he needs to be expose to the World and we must stop our innocent people from ignorant people like the man and yes in his Circle of people he is alled her sheig,Justice must prevail

Lubz
14-07-2012, 08:50 PM
I understand a lil more now what stops the framed woman from coming out with the truth and showing her friend how he is abusing his power. Or her complain to a higher authority and show the smses she's been getting etc

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Okay not that the post has been rephrased it now makes sense. I feel sorry for the framed woman. Maybe the staffmembers husband must go speak to the guy having the affair or if maybe you need to go the ulamah in your region and discuss the situation with them. Maybe they can get him to stop

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Do judged people the person is a foreigner and English is not their first language go travel the World then you will don't judged people if you cannot understand but the woman that was framed is the issue if that sick man threaten her then I agree expose him for the sex smss he send her and go tell the woman's husband,and they are working at a religious office my goodness english will then be an understatement in this saga?

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Is the framed woman married? If so, cant she tell her family so that they support her when she goes to the religious people who this man reports to in his place of work, maybe someone like her father or husband or brother must go sort him out. The smses is a form of sexual assault and if she has proof that he sent it then she must go to the police for sexual harassment. That other persons comment was out of line about the grammar etc. i for one couldnt understand anything in the beginning but once it was re-worded it made sense.

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 09:37 PM
It sounds like you are very keen to help your staffmember. Go to his workplace with the staffmember and speak to his management to discuss the issue. Tell them if they dont get him to stop she will go public. Im sure they wont their reputation tarnished so they will get him to stop. This way she wouldve exposed him in terms of the smses he is sending her and his dishonesty with saying she had an affair with him and saved her own honour by not letting this man get away with what he did to her. The adultery is one thing and that shouldnt be her main issue that she needs to focus on by going to the mans wife. In my opinion,thats between the adulterers and Allah and best she not get involved with that. What is the big issue she needs to resolve, is the issue around him defaming her character and spreading lies and smsing her such disgusting things. He should be ashamed of himself.

Unregistered
14-07-2012, 10:09 PM
We agree the person that judged the grammar was unfair to post such grammar,we read the first comment and understood what the person wrote well we all are different,We are ashamed that such acts and conspiracy could take place in Religious office,The woman that had the affair is she mother?How can she live with herself and still works at a Religious officeNwe agree the woman that was framed she must go the police and her Husband,The person that posted the Thread must namme the man,He is evil and what happened if it is a wellknown Religious office we don't want a physco man to teach us our deen,So why don't the person tell us all who this people are,Evil things happened in our community is it not

Nanima
14-07-2012, 11:57 PM
That other persons comment was out of line about the grammar . was removed Grammar Nazi's must realise that not everyone in the world speak english. Majority of the world can't speak the language India and China are examples of this. anyway let us try and give good advice and help instead of making situations worse by discussing spelling. Also some people are elderly people and learning to use technology. RESPECT!!

Nanima
15-07-2012, 12:03 AM
lThe person that posted the Thread must namme the man,He is evil and what happened if it is a wellknown Religious office we don't want a physco man to teach us our deen,So why don't the person tell us all who this people are,Evil things happened in our community is it not

Please no naming and shaming here. one of the reasons for this forum is anonymity.

Nanima
15-07-2012, 12:17 AM
really people, two people are having an affair. a person knows about it. to get away from being suspected the woman who is having the affair told her husband that the victim here is having the affair. The victim confronted the man having the affair. He is now threatening her and making her life a misery..

Unregistered
15-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks for all your thread,sorry for confusing you all,yes my english is not to good but Arabic 100% am from Egypt.I appreciate advise and please the people that had a sarcastic remark to say it don't make sense please in future asked if you can help don't insult people all cannot be good in english,My husband also egyptian help me write this letter hope you don't make fun and insultr us again,Our message was to asked advise of a woman that went tru the worst humiliation and that is people sitting in an Religious office spreading Islam to people,Thanks some of the advise was recommendable,Notice we added our commas and fullstopr and Nanima sorry for confusing you and your tweeters,I am sure and intellegent Phycologist would have looked passed the english and worked on the pain of what our staffmember went tru,Any way don't let us judged people by the way english is written there is more the 100 languages in this World
Also the person that posted rude remarks saying kids staff and pathatic life we asked him to first think before he write ugly remarks and yet remarks like that and even worst my staff member got when she told that insane man that framed her so let us pray for the men that don't respec women Thank You All

Unregistered
15-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Shukran, i understood the story.not all of us can speak other languages, especially arabic. So dont be offended, you tried your best to explain and it is unfortunate that not everybody could understand. I do agree about what you said about the other persons comment, that comment was not necessary. I do hope that everything is okay with the staffmember

Nanima
15-07-2012, 10:28 PM
framed apologies for the uncalled remarks on this post. we hope things get resolved.

Unregistered
16-07-2012, 10:20 PM
This is a hectic story,How can this man and woman still be called a mother and father.The woman that been framed must go to his first wife or the woman's husband and go show them the smsses that shee received from the man,Wonder if he is BiPolar?