PDA

View Full Version : Seperated, devastated!

Distraught
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Slmz. I'm recently seperated from my husband. We haven't even been married a year. I miss him terribly and I'm so distraught without him. I want to reconcile our marriage and in sha Allah make it work. I will do anything to make our marriage work. Is there any duaas or duroods that I can read to ease the pain of this seperation and soften his heart? We have absolutely no contact and I miss him so much. Please keep me in your duaas. Please help me.

Unregistered
12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Dear sister

Where you are right now is a lonely place. I have been there - emotional pain is seriously traumatic. Please search on youtube if you have access a lecture by Navaid Aziz called He who has noone has Allah. In Shaa Allah your marriage will be reconciled - if not do know that the burden will get lighter. Please do go for marriage classes before reconciling so you can learn from past mistakes and have an easier time second time around.

Fee amaanillah

Unregistered
13-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Jazakallah for your help sister. It really is a trying time. Allah make it easy for me. Please keep in your duaas. I really want to reconcile. In sha Allah. Ameen.